The Nordic Sport "Viking" javelin: for beginners and event preparation
The Nordic Sport "Viking" javelin is suitable for both training in preparation for competitions as well as for training with beginners. It is made of steel and has a comparatively flexible shaft, as illustrated by its two-digit flex number. The advantage? This javelin is more forgiving of errors than other javelins. The steel tip of the Nordic Sport "Viking" javelin has not been balanced for specific wind conditions.Product informationVariants
- 400 g (190.5–191.5 cm, 406–415 g, shaft diameter: 22.7 mm, flex: 11.9)
- 500 g (200.5–201.5 cm, 506–515 g, shaft diameter: 23.7 mm, flex: 11.6)
- 600 g (220.5–221.5 cm, 606–615 g, shaft diameter: 24.7 mm, flex: 11.1)
- 700 g (230.5–231.5 cm, 706–715 g, shaft diameter: 27.7 mm, flex: 10.7)
- 800 g (260.5–261.6 cm, 806–815 g, shaft diameter: 29.7 mm, flex: 10.4)
Flex – the new classification for Nordic javelins
Since 2012 Nordic Sport has classified its competition javelins with a flex number instead of a throwing distance. This figure provides information about the rigidity of the javelin. An additional overview of possible throwing distances indicates a range of common throwing distances achieved with each javelin. The smaller the flex number, the more rigid the javelin is.
Whether it's for training with beginners or for use in preparation for competitions, this javelin is a real all-rounder. Order the Nordic "Viking Flex" competition javelin today.