The particularly safe platform swing
The "Platform Plus" therapy swing is ideal for use in therapy: there are clearly visible guidance stripes on the surface which make the swing's surface more visible to people with limited vision. The swing has a reinforced and particularly sturdy aluminium frame. The surface area is firmly connected to the frame which creates a significant advantage – the swing's surface cannot move out of place and offers a secure hold when the swing starts to move. The upright shape and tensioned surface area make it possible for training sessions to be conducted in different positions, such as sitting down, standing up, lying on your stomach or back. The swing needs to be able to move forwards and backwards by at least 1.5 m and requires clearance of at least 80 cm on each side. The swing comes with ropes. Tyre cushion is not included. The swing complies with EN 12182:1999, MPG (German medical product law) and MDD (EC guideline 93/42/EWG for medical products).
- Platform size (LxW): 75x75 cm
- Space: 1-2 children or 1 child lying down, 1 adult sitting down
- Weight: 6 kg
- Platform size (LxW): 100x100 cm
- Space: 3-4 children or 2 children lying down, 1 adult sitting down
- Weight: 8 kg
- Holds up to 150 kg
- Collapsible, strong aluminium frame – extra sturdy
- Cover: 100% polyproylene
- Machine washable at 30-40°
- Specialist set of ropes with safety screw fitting: 10 mm, Liros Herkules polyester multifilament rope (UV stabilised) with screw sleeves and safety screws
- Rope set is individually adjustable to heights of 2-3 m
- Swing needs to be able to move forward and backwards by up to 1.5 m and requires clearance of 80 cm on each side
- Complies with EN 12182:1999 standard
The "Platform Plus" therapy swing for a variety of therapeutic uses
The platform swing has lots of different usage possibilities in therapy, including working with people with sensory disorders. The therapy swing can be used to strengthen the vestibular system in children with balance disorders and to promote the development of muscle tone. In nurseries and inclusive facilities and settings, children can gain valuable movement experiences.
Don't miss out and order the platform swing from Sport-Thieme today.