Kids will never get bored of exercise areas with the Cube Sports U3 climbing net.
- Perfect for baby gymnastics and children's gymnastics
- Suitable for children aged 6+
- Easy to assemble and disassemble – quick to use
- Can be extended individually with additional accessories
Cube Sports U3 climbing net: for little climbing enthusiasts
The Cube Sports U3 climbing net is an additional part that is a fantastic way to expand any U3 exercise area. The frame is made of knotless pinewood and features glued finger joints at the corners. The non-slip rubber surface on the floor strip provides stability. The hook on one end allows it to be easily suspended between 2 modules with T-shaped cutouts, with hook-and-loop straps providing added security. Alternatively, it can be attached using the multi-adapter.
- Frame made of knotless pinewood
- Frame thickness (cross-section): 8x4 cm
- Corners connecting using glued finger joints
- Climbing net made of PP rope, ø 5 mm
- Net mesh 6x6 cm
- Attachments made of beech plywood
- Floor strip with non-slip rubber
- Secured using hook-and-loop straps
- LxWxH: 150x60x10 cm, approx. 13 kg
- Max. load: 80 kg
The U3 concept is perfect for developing movement in early childhood. The principle of a modular construction kit offers a wide range of stimuli to get you moving with various main elements and a selection of additional parts. It couldn’t be easier to assemble and disassemble, allowing new obstacle courses to be created again and again.
Whether it’s for climbing up or down, anything is possible. Order the Cube Sports U3 climbing net today.