The Sport-Thieme "Premium" polymer concrete table tennis table is an extremely sturdy table. The robust materials are great for the high demands of school playgrounds and public areas.
- Extremely sturdy, weatherproof outdoor table
- Ideal for the highest demands in schools and clubs etc.
- Glare-free playing surface: less refection from the sun
- Rounded edges protect from injury when playing table tennis and round-the-table
- 10-year guarantee
The Sport-Thieme "Premium" table tennis table: the sturdy table that guarantees lots of fun
The weatherproof "Premium" table tennis table from Sport-Thieme allows you to play outdoors all-year-round. The robust polymer concrete and the solid construction make the table perfect for the highest demands and therefore ideal for use in school playgrounds and public areas. No glare: thanks to the 45-mm-thick, glare-free playing surface, enjoyment is guaranteed even when using the table in the sunshine. Aluminium edging all around the table protects the surface and guarantees durability that has been proven for decades. The rounded edges also provide even more protection from injury when playing table tennis and round-the-table. The Sport-Thieme "Premium" table tennis table does not include a net set. Dimensions and weight:
- International tournament dimensions (LxWxH): 274x152x76 cm
- Weight: 700 kg (short feet)
- Extra thick 45-mm playing surface (glare free and non porous)
- Solid polymer concrete provides the highest level of stability.
- Aluminium edging
- With rounded edges
- Versions: free-standing or for setting in concrete
- 10-year guarantee on the playing surface
- Net not included
Delivery and installation:
Concrete table tennis tables are delivered in individual parts on pallets. 2 people can easily carry the sections to their required location. It takes 4 people approx. 30 minutes to assemble the table. It must be assembled on a solid floor, ideally on an asphalt or paved surface. However, it can also be placed on a compacted grass area, where the rain will not soften the ground. Foundations are not required. A total area of 10x5 m is recommended.
Get your hands on the table tennis table for schools and parks and be wowed by the Sport-Thieme "Premium" polymer concrete table tennis table.