The Sport-Thieme "Line Up 2.0" wet line marking machine impresses with its ease of use and removable spraying unit.
- Marking machine for hard courts and grass pitches
- Sturdy, powder-coated steel tube frame
- Plastic hand pump for pressurisation
- Line width adjustable from 50 to 120 mm
- Large pneumatic wheels for easy pushing
The Sport-Thieme "Line Up 2.0" wet line marking machine: simply great!
The Sport-Thieme "Line Up 2.0" wet line marking machine is made of sturdy steel tubing and has a transparent paint container with a capacity of approx. 11 litres. The required pressure of approx. 4 bar is generated using the plastic hand pump. For difficult areas, such as the penalty spot, the spraying unit and tube can be removed from the frame.Product information:
- Material: sturdy, powder-coated steel tube frame
- Handlebar: height adjustable
- Line width: adjustable from 50-120 mm
- Wheels: 3 inflatable pneumatic wheels, ø approx. 26x8.5 cm
- With plastic wheel rims
- Weight: approx. 13 kg
|With pressure pump|| Manual|
|Capacity|| 11 litres|
|Width of line|| 5-12 cm|
|Net weight|| 13 kg|
Don't forget to order:
Only use the Sport-Thieme "Extra-White" line marking paint to mark out your lines ̶ for the good of the environment! For marking a sports field you will need approximately 4-6 litres of paint. This varies depending on the marking machine being used, the size of the nozzles (ideally using 1.8 bar for a 0.7 nozzle), the width of the line, the field’s surface (e.g. short grass) as well as the speed the groundsman walks at. Depending on weather conditions and grass growth, the markings remain visible for up to 4 weeks. 1 canister (20 kg or 12.5 litres) is sufficient for approx. 3 playing fields.
Be amazed by how easy the marking machine is to use and order the Sport-Thieme "Line Up 2.0" wet line marking machine today.