The edge protection padding for basketball backboards is a must-have to reduce the risk of injuries.
- Perfect for schools and clubs
- Fits 180-cm-wide backboards
- Made as one piece
- With tubing groove and mitre-cut corners
- Available to fit 4 different thicknesses of backboard: 12, 21, 30 and 37 mm
Edge protection padding: for increased safety in basketball
The edge protection padding is made of a single piece of PE foam and fits all basketball backboards with a width of 180 cm. The padding is available for backboards made of safety glass, MDF and acrylic glass. Thanks to the grooves and mitre-cut corners, the padding can quickly and easily be precisely attached. This prevents injuries and increases safety when 'shooting hoops'.Product information:
- Material: PE Foam
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 180x10x4 cm
- Weight: 600 g
- Colour: blue
- 12 mm – suitable for backboards made from safety glass
- 21 mm – suitable for MDF backboards
- 30 mm – suitable for acrylic backboards
- 37 mm – suitable for acrylic backboards
The edge protection padding is made for 180-cm boards, but can be cut to fit other board widths. A standard contact adhesive can be used to stick the protective padding to a basketball backboard.
Is safety in basketball important to you? Then order the edge protection padding for all of your basketball backboards now.