The Sport-Thieme floor markers are a popular aid and ideal for marking out running tracks and playing areas.
- For nurseries, schools and clubs
- A methodological aid for learning and practising techniques and tactics
- Extremely durable and non-slip material
- Non-slip, durable markings allow for uninterrupted running
- New markings can easily be set out and moved as required
Sport-Thieme ground markers: versatile
The Sport-Thieme ground markers are a proven teaching aid and popular in nurseries, schools and clubs. Made of high-quality rubber, they are very durable and non-slip. What’s more, they won’t leave adhesive marks on your sports hall floor. Thanks to the markers’ handy size and low weight, children can place them down themselves and mark out their own paths.
Dimensions and weight:
- Made of specially developed rubber
- Very hard-wearing
- 3 mm thick
- Disc (each): ø 23 cm, 180 g
- Line (each): 35×7 cm, 180 g
- Arrow (each): 35×9 cm, 190 g
- Corner (each): 26×26 cm, 180 g
- Hands (pair): 18×8 cm, 100 g (each)
- Feet (pair): 20×7 cm, 100 g (each)
The Sport-Thieme floor markers can be used for lots of different purposes.
The versatile markers can be used as a visual aid on playing fields or running tracks, for educational exercises or for equipment and circuit training. Set up a square-shaped playing field or mark out how to use the sports equipment using the hand and foot markings.
Simply put the marker down – and you’re ready to go! The Sport-Thieme floor marker.