The Airkraft "Wave Rider" is a versatile inflatable for climbing, sliding, relaxing and messing around on. Climb up one side and then pick up speed as you slide back into the water.
- UV- and chlorine-resistant material for long-lasting swimming fun
- Very versatile, even in seawater
- Double-layered Trevira fabric for increased safety
- DIN 353354 - DIN 60001
- Highly abrasion-resistant
- Resistant to chlorine and UV light
- Resistant to salt water
- Made of specially developed Trevira fabric
- Double-coated fabric
- Incl. carry cylinder
- LxWxH: 10.0x1.2x1.5 m
- Weight: 70 kg
- Inflation time: 15 minutes
- Required water depth: 1.50 m
- Safe distance to other objects: 3 m
- Max. number of users: 8
- We recommend using the hand blower to inflate the “Wave Rider”
- We recommend using the suction clamps to secure the “Wave Rider” to the edge of the pool. 4 clamps are required.
|Uses|| Lake or sea, Swimming pools|
Slide up and down through the waves – with the inflatable Airkraft "Wave Rider".