The "Secumar 9 S" swimming collar is a very safe buoyancy aid for swimming, water therapy and baths. The collar goes around the neck and under the chin, providing the wearer with a stable and comfortable position in the water along with a feeling of security. It is the ideal support for nervous swimmers and people with disabilities!
- Provides a sense of security for nervous swimmers and for people with disabilities or illnesses
- Provides wearers with a stable position in the water and supports therapists
- Supports the head and holds the mouth and nose above the water when the wearer is on their back
- A therapy collar that is comfortable to wear – seams are on the inside of the collar
- Resistant to cleaning agents and disinfectants as well as pool chemicals
Customers also bought
Each from € 36.99
Pair from € 9.11
Each from € 4.83
Each from € 66.24
Each from € 22.37
Each from € 35.04
The "Secumar 9 S" swimming collar – for safety in the water
The "Secumar" swimming collar provides people with disabilities and illnesses with a better quality of life and helps to support their healing process. It has been designed to be particularly safe as well as easy to use. The therapy collar is put around the patient's neck, secured using the safety fastening and is then inflated using the mouthpiece. It is made from the same mesh-reinforced plastic material as life jackets and has an additional PU film coating. The silky smooth surface of the protective coating is non-allergenic, is easy to clean and guarantees hygienic use. The seams are situated inside the collar, ensuring they do not irritate the wearer.
More information on the Secumar swimming collar
- Buoyancy system: nylon material in a polyurethane film
- With a mouthpiece for inflating
- Smooth surface with seams on the inside
- Buoyancy: approx. 100 newton
- Non-allergenic, can be disinfected, resistant to chlorine
- Can be used as a therapy aid in medical water therapy in compliance with DIN EN 393
Approved for therapy use in compliance with DIN EN 393, Edition May 1994, Amendments prEN A1:1995. It may only be used under supervision in a medical therapy setting. It must not be used as a swimming aid, however, when used in therapy it does display appropriate safety characteristics.
The "Secumar 9 S" swimming collar – very versatile
The "Secumar 9 S" swimming collar is available in 3 different sizes, providing each individual patient with the perfect support and a comfortable positioning in the water. Once put on, the patient has a sense of safety in deep water and the collar helps support therapists in their work. Under supervision, all people with physical limitations can enjoy the water. For water therapy and rehabilitation, such as underwater massage, water aerobics and aqua therapy, but also for hygiene baths, this safety swimming collar is a valuable aid. The safety swimming collar is used by therapists, doctors, nursing staff and relatives in clinics, pools and at home.
The Secumar swimming collar provides an improved quality of life for people with and without disabilities by offering them a sense of security and safety in the water.