The Qu-Ax "Luxus" unicycle is the perfect unicycle for children, teenagers and adults. The 20-inch model with yellow tyre enables beginners and more advanced users alike to ride the unicycle outdoors as well as indoors.
- Ideal for performance tricks and unicycle hockey
- Shape-retaining and ergonomic saddle
- Can hold up to 75 kg
- Incl. instruction manual
Ideal for tricks
The Qu-Ax "Luxus" unicycle is the perfect freestyle unicycle for indoors and outdoors. The yellow tyre protects the floor and makes the "Luxus" a real eye-catcher. The wide, square fork offers ample space to put the feet on the non-slip plastic pedals. The yellow tyre guarantees that no marks will be left on the floor when riding indoors. A small distance between the fork and tyre also enables optimal foot position and gives a comfortable riding feeling. Easier riding allows you to perform stand-up tricks such as stand-gliding or stand-walking.More information:
- 20x1.95-inch (ø 51 cm) 50-406 ETRTO tyres, yellow
- Square axis, 36-hole hub
- 114-mm steel cranks , square
- Anti-slip plastic pedal
- Flat crown fork with two-part , powder-coated
- Aluminium rim, silver, 36 hole
- Saddle aluminium quick-release lever
- 300-mm saddle support, (can not be twisted), ø 25.4 mm, steel
- Incl. additional 200-mm saddle support for starting off with
- Shape-retaining and ergonomic saddle, black
- Protective corners on saddle, yellow, replaceable
- Colour: blue
- Weight: 7 kg
- Can hold up to 75 kg
- Minimum inner leg length: 61 cm
A different way of moving
Learning this fascinating hobby is made easy with the Qu-Ax "Luxus" unicycle. Unicycling has long since stopped being something just for the circus. Children can ride to school on it or learn tricks in their free time or in unicycling clubs.
Includes 2 saddle posts. We recommend the 200-mm post for younger riders and the 350-mm post for larger riders. This means no time-consuming sawing; your Qu-Ax "Luxus" unicycle is ready to use straight away.
The following are recommendations for size of unicycle based on inner leg length:
- 16 inch (ø 41 cm), from 55 cm
- 18 inch (ø 46 cm), from 58 cm
- 20 inch (ø 51 cm), from 61 cm
- 24 inch (ø 61 cm), from 68 cm
- 26 inch (ø 66 cm), from 74 cm
The minimum inner leg lengths given are based on shortened saddle supports. To achieve the lowest possible saddle height, the saddle support must be shortened. The inner leg length is measured from the ground (incl. shoes) to the crotch.
Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.