The "Ultimate 4×4" trampoline by Eurotramp – for next-level trampolining
The Eurotramp "Ultimate 4×4" trampoline features an extremely sturdy frame. Its stability is much higher than that of the previous generation, offering long-lasting, consistent performance characteristics and a perfectly balanced rebound. The design has also been simplified. Using the "Easy Lock" system, the competition trampoline can now be quickly set up by just one person. The new frame construction with laser-cut parts guarantees even more safety. Special ultimate springs ensure optimal dynamics and durability.Product information:
- "Easy Lock" system for easy set-up
- New and robust frame made of high-performance steel
- Padding with extra-strong fastening system for increased safety and durability
- Non-wearing joints (maintenance-free; connection won’t go back on itself)
- Incl. "Ultimate" adaptation kit for attaching the spotting platform
- Incl. spare parts and user manual
- Unloading requires at least 4 people to assist
Three all-round frame cover options
- With rolling stand
- With telescopic rolling stand
- With "Safe & Comfort" telescopic rolling stand
Dimensions when set up and weight
- 32-mm-thick frame cover, foldable: The traditional 32-mm-thick padding is used with many large trampolines in both training and competition. The cover can remain on the frame and does not have to be removed, making it an ideal solution when the trampoline needs to be set up and taken down on a regular basis.
- 50-mm-thick frame cover, foldable: This variant offers more protection than the 32-mm-thick cover. The cover can remain on the frame and does not have to be removed, making it an ideal solution when the trampoline needs to be set up and taken down on a regular basis.
- 50-mm-thick frame cover, will not fold: Ideal for performance centres, where the trampoline is set up for the duration (i.e. it's not taken down after use).
Dimensions when stored
- Dimensions (L×W×H): 520×305×115 cm
- Weight: 260 kg
- On telescopic rolling stand (L×W×H): approx. 334×80×220 cm or 197 cm when lowered
- On rolling stand (L×W×H): approx. 321×80×220 cm
Sturdy frame with double supports
- Trampoline: 308×28×192 cm
- Telescopic rolling stand (2 pieces): each approx. 80×28×130 cm (approx. 12.5 kg)
- Rolling stand (2 pieces): each approx. 80×21×130 cm (approx. 9.5 kg)
The frame of the Eurotramp "4×4" trampoline is made of galvanised special steel (L×W×H: 520×305×115 cm) and equipped with a shock-absorbing and robust all-round cover. The tubular base feet are also made of electro-galvanised special steel. Additional struts provide reinforcement and increase the stability when the trampoline is used. Double supports further increase stability. Four rubber plates protect the floor during use. Trampoline bed made of 4×4-mm nylon bands
The trampoline bed (L×W: 426×213 cm) consists of 4×4-mm-wide nylon bands, tensioned via 110 electro-galvanised steel springs (258 mm long, 29 mm in diameter) and 8 extra-strong corner springs (258 mm long, 39 mm in diameter). The maximum immersion depth is 115 cm. To make the most of the competition trampoline, a ceiling height of at least 7 m is recommended.