The Spieth flair pads protect your wrists during pommel horse training
- Ideal for technique training
- Suitable for use on pommel horses with or without the pommels
- Easy to attach using quick-release fastening
Spieth flair pads: for joint-friendly training
The Spieth flair pads are the perfect aid when practising flairs on a pommel horse. The pre-formed foam pad with nylon cover can be easily attached using quick-release fasteners and sits securely on the pommel horse. Their ergonomic shape means the Spieth flair pads are particularly gentle on the wrists.
- Foam pad with nylon cover
- Dimensions (LxWxH): approx. 30x14x4 cm
- Colour: red
For increased comfort during training – the Spieth flair pads.