The Spieth "Original Reuther" pommel horse is FIG certified and has proven itself at many national and international competitions.
- Height adjustable from 110-150 cm
- With tensioning chain and turnbuckle for anchoring
The Spieth® pommel horse for safety during gymnastics training
The 2-legged base frame of the pommel horse is made from high-quality steel tubing. Both legs have 2 countersunk castors for easy transportation. The moving device is operated by using a lever. The body of the pommel horse is professionally padded and covered with high-quality real leather. 2 hygroscopic aluminium pommels are fitted to the top with a distance of 40 to 45 cm between them.Product information:
- 2-legged base
- Body with padding and leather cover
- 2 aluminium pommels covered with hygroscopic non-slip rubber, tensioning chain and turnbuckle
- 4 retractable castors
- Height of pommel: approx. 12 cm
- Body dimensions (LxWxH): 160x35x28 cm
- Assembled space (LxW): approx. 160x110 cm
- Weight: 87 kg
The competition pommel horse is the best choice for top-class sport, clubs and schools. Order the Spieth "Original Reuther" pommel horse now.