The Bänfer "Exclusive" high jump mat is an IAAF-certified mat featuring a double hollow-chamber system for the softest of landings.
- Suitable for intensive use by ambitious athletes
- World Athletics-certified
- Double hollow-chamber system for soft landings
- Spike protection grid – skin-friendly and tear-proof
- Incl. reversible protective mat
Bänfer "Exclusive" high jump mat: the perfect fall protection for competitions
The Bänfer "Exclusive" high jump mat consists of 12 individual double hollow-chamber blocks (18 kg/m³) and a protective mat. The individual blocks measure 200x100x62 cm. Cover made of tarpaulin (100% polyester), underside made of non-slip gym mat material (100% polyester). Including 10-cm-thick protective mat in a separate cover with PROflex spike protection grid on both sides. The basic blocks and the protective mat are connected by plastic buckles. High jump stands not included.
- 100% polyester, UV-resistant
- Includes protective mat with PROflex spike protection grid on both sides (10 cm thick)
- Blue/red (other colours available on request)
- High jump stands not included
Dimensions and weight:
- 12 double hollow-chamber foam blocks (18 kg/m³, 200x100x62 cm)
- 1 protective mat (605x405x10 cm)
Delivery options for the Bänfer "Exclusive" high jump units
All high jump and pole vault units can be manufactured according to your colour requirements. Combinations are also possible. If no colour is specified, the mat is supplied as displayed in the illustrations.
The robust fall protection mat for competitions. Order your Bänfer "Exclusive" high jump mat today.]