The Reivo "Super" combi soft mat is perfect for high jump training in school and club sport. Also ideal for use outside!
- Ideal for use in schools and clubs
- 20-cm fleece band all the way round for quickly combining with other mats
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- With air-chamber system – making it extra soft
- Mesh fabric on the sides provides optimal ventilation
The Reivo "Super" combi soft mat: the mat for halls and sports grounds
The Reivo "Super" combi soft mat is perfect for indoor and outdoor use and can also be used as a high jump cushion. For outside use, please also use a rain hood and slatted frame. The core is made of high-quality foam and has an air-chamber system, making the mat particularly soft. The top is made of smooth tarpaulin and the underside is made of pimpled gymnastics mat material. In addition, mesh fabric on the sides ensure the air is expelled perfectly upon landing. A 20-cm-wide fleece band is attached to the top of the mat, allowing you to join several mats together with ease.
- Mesh fabric on the sides ensure air is expelled perfectly upon landing
- Integrated joint and connector flaps
- With 20-cm fleece band on the top of the mat
|Area of use|| Club, High jump, max. fall height 2 m, Schools|
|Mat size|| 300x200x50 cm|
|Features|| Hook-and-loop fastening safety system, Join covers|
Complete with hook-and-loop fastening safety system
These soft mats also have integrated, tear-proof joint and connector flaps on each long and narrow side. Additional fastening flaps allow you to compactly combine the mat with a protective mat! Protective mat not included.
Free mat advice
Every mat ordered comes with our free advice on mats, where we give you important advice on choosing the right mat for you. You will also get useful tips on storing and transporting your gymnastics mats, allowing you to make your mat last longer. You can also download the advice as a PDF.
Get your hands on the super-soft mat for your high-jump training in the sports hall or outdoors – the Reivo "Super" soft mat!