These Spieth rings for the "Berlin" apparatus or ceiling ring system are a must-have for the rings discipline.
- Suitable for use with the Spieth "Berlin" gymnastics rings apparatus or "Berlin" ceiling ring system
- Made of wood for a perfect grip
- Incl. leather straps, steel rope and attachments
Spieth rings for the "Berlin" gymnastics rings apparatus or ceiling ring system: for safe gymnastics
These Spieth rings are a must-have accessory for the Spieth "Berlin" ceiling ring system and spare part for the Spieth "Berlin" gymnastics rings apparatus. They are made of multi-layer, glue-laminated plywood and provide excellent grip. They have a diameter of 23.6 cm and are 2.8 cm thick. The rings are attached to 70-cm-long leather straps. The maximum load capacity of the rings including strap is 200 kg (100 kg per gymnastics ring).
- Ring material: multi-layer, glue-laminated plywood
- Diameter of gymnastic rings: 236 mm
- Thickness of gymnastic rings: 28 mm
- Weight of gymnastic rings: approx. 0.50 kg per pair
- Length and width of strap: 700×42 mm
- Strap material: leather
- Incl. attachments, leather strap and steel cable
Please state the desired length for the wire ropes when placing your order and fill in the dimension sheet (PDF) below. The gymnastics rings are suitable for a maximum suspension height of 5.50 m. Special lengths are available on request.
Order your Spieth rings for the "Berlin" gymnastics rings apparatus or ceiling rings system today.