The FlowTonic pads place demands on all of the different muscles and muscle groups. The circular training product allows strengthening and stretching of the body.
- Light, practical and portable
- Lots of different uses: fitness, pilates as well as physiotherapy
- Shoulder, hip and knee joints are stabilised, as well as the spine
- Closed-cell material prevents the absorption of moisture
- Fluid movements due to sliding pads
A well-rounded affair: the FlowTonic sets!
FlowTonic pads for hard floors:
the material's coating allows you to carry out even and smooth movements, regardless of whether on parquet flooring, laminate or sports hall floors.
FlowTonic pads for carpets:
these special pads for use on carpets mean that you can now use them at home on the carpet.
The pads are made from closed-cell material, in order to repel moisture. The FlowTonic pads allow unique training stimuli for the sensory-motor system. They can be used in physiotherapy, fitness or for spinal exercises.
- 100% nylon outer material
- Polyethylene inner material
- ø 26 cm
- 1 pair of pads (for hard floors or carpets)
| ø 26 cm|
|Area of use|
| Home sport|
Small, durable and compact – FlowTonic pads
The fluid movements during training strengthen and lengthen the muscles. Improve your silhouette with the FlowTonic pads. The legs and buttocks are shaped and firmed up, arms are tightened up and stomach and back are strengthened. At the same time, shoulder, hip and knee joints are stabilised and mobilised, as well as the spine.
Optimised range of motion with the FlowTonic pads.