The MOTR is a multi-functional, core trainer enhancement for Pilates, which allows you to carry out a range of exercises.
- For users up to 193 cm tall
- Easy to transport, practical and space-saving
- For an effective fitness and full-body workout
- Ideal for solo or group workouts
- Particularly suitable for cardio, balance, functional, flexibility and strength training
The MOTR: the space-saving fitness trainer
The MOTR is approx. 109 cm high and with its low weight of 11 kg, it is easy to transport. Due to its compact dimensions the fitness trainer can be easily stored, saving space. Particularly practical: the high maximum load of 158 kg allows you to create an even more varied workout. The fitness trainer is supplied with exercise instructions as well as DVD.
- Approx. 109 cm high
- Weight: approx. 11.3 kg
- Max load: 158 kg
- Roller and arm with two variable resistance modules
- Two stabilising wedges and hand straps
- Cover flap
- Tractive and carry straps
- Exercise instruction and workout DVD
The versatile piece of training equipment for the entire body
The MOTR is particularly suitable for cardio, balance, functional, flexibility and strength training. Using the straps with hand straps attached to them, you can easily place your foot into the loop and exercise your legs and glutes. On top of that, you can also train the upper body with pull exercises using the hand straps. With the two variable resistance modules you can tailor your workout to your fitness level. You can carry out countless exercises, be it standing, kneeling or while laying down. A real all-rounder.
The challenging training equipment for use in solo or group workouts. Get your hands on your MOTR today.