The Stramatel "long 452 MB 3104" scoreboard is a real eye-catcher in any sports hall!
The Stramatel "long 452 MB 3104" scoreboard can be operated as per the modified 2020 FIBA guidelines. It consists of 3 modules that can be conveniently controlled via a smartphone or tablet. There are 14 pre-programmed sports to choose from: badminton, basketball, boxing, ice hockey, indoor football / Futsal, indoor handball, indoor hockey, in-line hockey, roller hockey, tennis, table tennis, floorball and volleyball. Niche sports can be programmed in the "Free" mode.The model offers the following functions:
Display functions, main module:
- Display of score and team names
- Display of game period, time-outs and ball possession
- Display of excluded players
- Number of team fouls and sets
- Display of playing time and break time
- LED ticker for advertising and sponsorship
- 24-second timer for attack time
- Time-out/penalty countdown
- Set scores for home and guest
- Compatible with 2020 FIBA guidelines
Display functions, side modules:
- Score: 2x 3 digits, red (25 cm)
- Game period: 1 digit, green (20 cm)
- Team names: 20 alphanumeric characters, yellow (12 cm)
- LED ticker (advertising/sponsorship): 1,000 characters
- Ball possession: 2 arrows, red
- Playing time / break time: 4 digits, white (25 cm) + 2 flashing lights
- Team fouls / sets: 2x single digits, yellow (20 cm)
- Time-out/penalty countdown: 2x 3 green lights
- Time of day: outside of game use
- Time-out/penalty countdown, set score guest: 6x 3 digits, red (16 cm) + flashing lights
- Excluded players, set score home: 6x 2 digits, yellow (16 cm)
The set includes:
- Control panel with LCD display, 2 lines, 20 characters (9 mm)
- Timer panel: 14.5×15×4 cm for timing, time-outs and buzzer
- PC keyboard for entering team and player names
- Charger for radio-controlled consoles
- DIN connection between the consoles
- USB socket
- Multilingual programme
- Stramatel Multisport app for operating the main functions on a smartphone or tablet
- Front: polycarbonate, matt black, anti-reflective, ball-proof
- 1 scoreboard consisting of 3 modules
- 1 control panel (Android-compatible), 1 timer panel
- 1 PC keyboard
- 1 carry case for storing the panels
- 1 mains cable
- 1 set of assembly and operating instructions
Wireless or cable?
Wireless control makes installation easier and gives the user more freedom of movement. The new wireless system from Stramatel works on a standardised frequency in line with regulations, which guarantees a high level of reliability and functionality. Cable control is available as an option for all models and in certain cases it is recommended, particularly when the standard of play is high. Regardless of transmission type, it is possible to operate several scoreboards in the same hall at the same time.
These scoreboards are quick and easy to install. The wireless scoreboard requires a mains supply only (230 V). Whereas the cable models require a mains supply and installation of a control cable (included).
Stramatel "Multisport" Android app – easy to operate
Stramatel has developed an app for its scoreboards, which allows you to control the main functions of your wireless or cable scoreboard with ease via a smartphone or tablet. All of the match stats can be shared on social media (Facebook, Twitter) during the game or after the final whistle. The control panel is user-friendly, intuitive and fun to use. Simply download the "Stramatel Multisport" app free of charge from Google Play.
Don’t miss out! Get your Stramatel "452 MB 3104 long" scoreboard for the next match in your sports hall.