The “MK40” ball compressor is perfect for inflating balls, air mattresses and much more.
- Low rpm (approx. 1700)
- Time to inflate a ball: approx. 25 seconds
- Robust membrane compressor, oil-free
The “MK40” ball compressor: the robust compressor
The “MK40” ball compressor is TÜV-approved and impresses in particular because it is maintenance-free. The robust membrane compressor has low rpm and only takes approx. 25 seconds to inflate a ball. The compressor pumps approx. 70 litres of air per minute.
- Weight: approx. 6 kg
- Cast aluminium housing
- 3.5 bar, 230 V / 50 Hz
- Air volume (litre/min): approx. 70
- Pressure: approx. 3.5 bar
- Dimensions: approx. 22x14x23 cm
- Sound level: 97 dB
Get you hands on your “MK40” ball compressor now.