These competition javelins are designed for maximum flight even if the athlete's technique is not yet perfected. This is a forgiving javelin. This javelin is made with special attention paid to durability and long-term use. The body is made from a multi-hardened special alloy with steel tips and firmly attached grip. The centre of gravity enables outstanding flight characteristics and throwing distances with an excellent transfer of energy from the athlete to the javelin. This is the ideal essential competition equipment for clubs, schools and all sports grounds. Recommended by top coaches.
- 400 g (throwing distance 40 m)
- 500 g (throwing distance 50 m)
- 600 g (throwing distance 50 m)
- 700 g (throwing distance 60 m)
- 800 g (throwing distance 60 m)