Cube Sports U3 rung slide: courage is a must
Die Cube Sports U3 rung slide is an additional part that is great fun to slide down. Whether it’s on your stomach, back or knees and even whilst sitting – anything is possible with this slide. It is made of birch plywood and has solid ash rungs. The non-slip rubber surface of the floor strip provides stability. Attaching the slide is child’s play thanks to the suspension hooks. Simply suspend it between 2 modules with T-shaped cutouts or using the multi-adapter, secure with hook-and-loop straps and you’re good to go. Product information:
- Sides and base made of birch plywood, 18 mm
- Height and thickness of the sides: 10 cm high and 1.8 cm thick
- Rungs made of solid ash, ø 30 mm
- Rungs fed onto rope
- Attachments made of beech plywood
- Floor strip with non-slip rubber
- Secured using hook-and-loop straps
- LxWxH: 150x35x10 cm, approx. 13 kg
- Max. load: 80 kg
The idea behind the U3 concept
The U3 system is perfect for encouraging children to exercise and be active. The modular system offers a wide range of exercise options as the main elements can be combined with a variety of other items. Setting the equipment up and taking it apart couldn't be any easier, allowing new obstacle courses to be created time and again.
This U3 element allows you to create ever-new challenges for your kids. Order the Cube Sports rung slide now.