Cube Sports U3 climbing net: for little climbing enthusiasts
The Cube Sports U3 climbing net is an additional part that is a fantastic way to expand any U3 exercise area. The frame is made of knotless pinewood and features glued finger joints at the corners. The non-slip rubber surface on the floor strip provides stability. The hook on one end allows it to be easily suspended between 2 modules with T-shaped cutouts, with hook-and-loop straps providing added security. Alternatively, it can be attached using the multi-adapter.Product information:
- Frame made of knotless pinewood
- Frame thickness (cross-section): 8x4 cm
- Corners connecting using glued finger joints
- Climbing net made of PP rope, ø 5 mm
- Net mesh 6x6 cm
- Attachments made of beech plywood
- Floor strip with non-slip rubber
- Secured using hook-and-loop straps
- LxWxH: 150x60x10 cm, approx. 13 kg
- Max. load: 80 kg
The idea behind the U3 concept
The U3 system is perfect for encouraging children to exercise and be active. The modular system offers a wide range of exercise options as the main elements can be combined with a variety of other items. Setting the equipment up and taking it apart couldn't be any easier, allowing new obstacle courses to be created time and again.
Whether the U3 element is used for climbing up or down, order the Cube Sports climbing net now.