Sport-Thieme "All Terrain" table tennis table: ideal for schools and clubs
The Sport-Thieme "All Terrain" table tennis table is a weatherproof table specifically for outdoor use in schools and sports clubs. Its 6-mm-thick melamine surface is water resistant and securely bonded to the metal body of the table. The outdoor table is also equipped with a compact, powder-coated (type 4b) base frame made from rectangular tubing 50x30 mm. The advantage of this is that each half of the table can be folded up or down separately. The height-adjustable legs are particularly practical. This allows you to level the table on uneven surfaces up to 30 mm, meaning the Sport-Thieme "All Terrain" table tennis table is always stable.Dimensions and weight:
- International tournament dimensions (LxWxH): 274x152.5x76 cm
- Folded dimensions (LxWxH): 152.5x69.5x155 cm
- Weight: 75.5 kg
- Weatherproof, 6-mm melamine surface, grey
- Base frame made from rectangular tubing 50x30 mm
- L-50 mm frame tubing, powder coated
- 4 double-wheel, swivel castors (ø 128 mm)
- All 4 legs are height adjustable
- SMS (Smart Manual System)
- Bat and ball holder (bat and balls not included)
- Incl. outdoor net
Each half of this table tennis table is locked in place using the SMS system, meaning the handle is visible from all sides regardless of the table's positioning. The pull rod under the playing surface unlocks both latches at the same time, which then engage automatically when the table is in its folded or playing position. Another advantage of the Sport-Thieme "All Terrain" table tennis table is the bat and ball holder attached to the side, meaning your equipment is always conveniently stored.
Looking for a mobile outdoor table for schools and clubs? Then order the Sport-Thieme "All Terrain" table tennis table today.