The small pitch goal 3x2 m, fully welded with PlayersProtect: the safe goal
The small pitch goal 3x2 m, fully welded with PlayersProtect
is manufactured in compliance with FIBA and DFB regulations. In addition it is DIN EN 748 and GS approved. The corners on the upper half of the goal are steel reinforced and thanks to multiple internal profiles are also torsion-resistant. The football goal is supplied with net holders and has anti-tip ground anchors. The additional collision protection, PlayersProtect
, consists of rubber tubing that is UV- and weather-resistant, and that provides increased safety around the ground frame. Additional information:
- Net depth at the bottom: 1 m
- Net depth at the top: 0.8 m
- Goal frame: oval tubing, 120x100 mm
- Full-length net brckets, 50x3 mm
- Colour: made entirely from aluminium, silver
- Net not included
What is PlayersProtect?
PlayersProtect is an impact protector used in combination with a specially constructed, flat ground frame. When a collision occurs, the inner chambers and special shape considerably reduce the force of the impact. PlayersProtect and the aluminium frame form one cohesive unit. The rubber tubing minimises the risk of injury when players collide with the ground frame, in addition, it is UV and weather-resistant.
Are you looking for a safe small pitch goal for your club? Then order your training goal, fully welded with PlayersProtect now.
- makes collisions with football goals safer!
- minimises the risk of injury!
- protects players from impacts against the ground frame!
- should prevent accidents!
- impresses thanks to high-quality craftsmanship and a stylish design!