Children love the Sport-Thieme XTENSi bungee swing because it provides an extrordinary movement experience and a particularly secure hold.
- The attractive, multi-functional original XTENSi bungee swing
- Enables vestibular and proprioceptive experiences
- Suitable for sensory integration
- Comes with flexible, coated ropes
The XTENSi bungee swing for an extraordinary movement experience
Children, teens and adults can enjoy gently flying to and fro in the Sport-Thieme XTENSi bungee swing. The safety seat and the back support provide a secure hold. Little ones experience the effect of gravity from all directions. The XTENSi bungee swing enables vestibular and proprioceptive experiences. The pressure and resistance have a controlling effect on the stimuli.
- Designed for ceiling heights of 2.4-3.7 m
- For children between 3 and 5 years old
- Up to a body weight of 40 kg
- Includes 6 coated rubber cables, extension ropes, snap hooks and swivels
- For anyone above 6 years old
- Suitable for people weighing up to 80 kg
- Includes 8 coated rubber cables, extension ropes, snap hooks and swivels
Developed by the sensory integration therapist trainer Elisabeth Wankerl. Used therapeutically for many years – the Sport-Thieme XTENSi bungee swing.