The motor activity centre – the universal solution for SI therapy
Transform almost any space into an activity centre with swaying equipment – whether it be a therapy practice, nursery, private or public institution. The sturdy wood/steel construction is easy to assemble yourself. It can be anchored to the ground and stands freely, meaning non-load-bearing or suspended ceilings and walls are no longer a problem. If it is not possible to anchor it to the ground (e.g. due to underfloor heating), the frame can be secured to the wall using a bracket on at least one side. For hanging swings and oscillating elements, the small "220" version of the swing centre offers 3 eyelets in a row whilst the larger "320" version has 17 eyelets arranged in a cross. Additional gymnastics wall elements can be integrated into the sides of the Sport-Thieme motor activity centre, including wall bars 1272202, climbing nets 1272404 or climbing walls 1867103. This provides children with more variety and enables a range of different approaches to sensory integration therapy.
- "220" motor activity centre: outer dimensions (LxWxH) 220x220x246 cm, 3 eyelets, weight approx. 300 kg
- "320" motor activity centre: outer dimensions (LxWxH) 320x320x246 cm, 17 eyelets, weight approx. 400 kg
- Material: beams/supports made of wood and steel
- Beam thickness: 10x10 cm
- Construction: screwed with welded-on hanging eyelets
- Hanging eyelets: ø 15 mm
- Distance from wall when secured to wall: 40 cm
- Max. user weight: 200 kg
- Minimum room height: 270 cm
- Suitable for children aged 3+ in compliance with EN 1176
- Compatible with 1272202, 1272404, 1866605, 1867103 and 1273609
- The gymnastics elements pictured and the Traumschwinger hammock are not included. The beamed frame comes with eyelets.
The motor activity centre – a key part of any activity space
As a self-supporting frame plenty of safe hanging points, the motor activity centre is all you need to safely suspend and use therapy swings. It also makes it possible to use gymnastics wall elements in rooms with non-load-bearing walls or sloped ceilings. To enable you to get the most out of your activity centre, you should leave enough free space to play and move around. You should also consider pleasant lighting and padding for the corners or fixtures such as radiators. We recommend Reivo mats 1192126 as padding for the floor inside the swing centre. To provide complete padding for the small activity centre (inner dimensions 200x200 cm), you require 2 mats measuring 200x100 cm, and 6 mats measuring 150x100 cm for the large version (inner dimensions 300x300 cm).
Customise your motor activity room without any restrictions due to the nature of your walls or ceiling – with the Sport-Thieme motor activity centre.