The Southpaw weighted shawl gently creates pressure on the neck and shoulder area and in doing so helps to comfort and relax people with sensory impairments.
- Suitable for a wide range of therapeutic uses
- Can be worn unobtrusively like a piece of clothing
- Comfortable: surface made from soft wool
- Shawl can be heated in a microwave
The Southpaw weighted shawl – for deep, soothing sensory pressure
As necessary, the stitched, flannel shawl can be positioned on the back, stomach, shoulders or on other extremities. The pressure of the shawl creates a calming and relaxing effect for people with sensory impairments. The shawl is versatile and can be used for sensory integration therapy, psychotherapy and body awareness. The shawl can also be heated in a microwave and used in heat therapy.
- Surface material: 100% wool
- LxW: 71x48 cm
- Weight: approx. 2.27 kg
This weighted shawl opens up a wide range of possible uses and different therapies – order the Southpaw weighted shawl now.