The Southpaw weighted vest creates deep pressure in the shoulder area. The intensity of this deep pressure can be easily varied thanks to the weights that come with the vest. The weights can be placed into or removed from the pockets that are intended for this purpose.
- Suitable for use in sensory integration
- Generates a calming effect from deep pressure in the shoulder area
- Weight is easily varied by the use of weights in the vest's pockets
- Available in sizes M, L and XL
The Southpaw weighted vest creates pressure in the shoulder area that calms the body and generates proprioceptive feedback effects. If the vest is worn whilst lying down, the pressure is felt in the chest and back area. The vest can be individually adjusted to suit each patient with different weights that are included. The 12 individual weights ranging from 0.25 kg to 0.7 kg can be placed in the 4 pockets in the stomach and back areas.
- Outer material: 100% nylon
- Includes 4 of each of the following weights: 0.25 kg, 0.45 kg and 0.7 kg
The weighted vest with the soft and easily adjustable weights – suitable for sensory integration therapy, therapy for psychological problems and for body perception and awareness – the Southpaw weighted vest.