The Cube Sports U3 multi-adapter gives you an alternative to attaching additional parts to modules using the T-shaped cutouts.
- Perfect for baby gymnastics and children's gymnastics
- Suitable for children aged 6+
- Easy to assemble and disassemble – quick to use
- Can be extended individually with additional accessories
Cube Sports U3 multi-adapter: the perfect addition
The Cube Sports U3 multi-adapter is an additional part that is made of birch plywood. It is inserted into the T-shaped cutouts in the sides of modules and allows U3 gymnastics ladders, U3 rung slides, U3 climbing nets, U3 storming planks, U3 slides and U3 balance beams to be connected with ease.
- Frame made of birch plywood
- Beech rung, ø 40 mm
- Adapter is inserted into the T-shaped cutouts in the sides of modules
- LxWxH: 60x20x16 cm, approx. 8 kg
- Max. load: 80 kg
The U3 concept is perfect for developing movement in early childhood. The principle of a modular construction kit offers a wide range of stimuli to get you moving with various main elements and a selection of additional parts. It couldn’t be easier to assemble and disassemble, allowing new obstacle courses to be created again and again.
For adding your choice of elements to your U3 exercise area – the Cube Sports U3 multi-adapter.