Help kids to develop their balance and coordination in your U3 exercise area with the U3 balance beam.
- Perfect for baby gymnastics and children's gymnastics
- Suitable for children aged 6+
- Easy to assemble and disassemble – quick to use
- Can be extended individually with additional accessories
- Available in two sizes
U3 balance beam: the joy of moving
The U3 balance beam is a must-have additional part for any obstacle course. It allows you to introduce children to the joy of moving, whilst helping to train their sense of balance and motor skills. The beam is made of birch plywood and is available in 2 sizes. The hooks at each end of the beam mean it can easily be suspended between 2 modules with T-shaped cutouts.
Available in 2 sizes:
- Made of birch plywood
- Max. load: 80 kg
- LxWxH: 150x10x7 cm, approx. 3.5 kg
- LxWxH: 150x15x7 cm, approx. 7 kg
2575315: 150x10x7 cm
2575302: 150x15x7 cm
The U3 concept is perfect for developing movement in early childhood. The principle of a modular construction kit offers a wide range of stimuli to get you moving with various main elements and a selection of additional parts. It couldn’t be easier to assemble and disassemble, allowing new obstacle courses to be created again and again.
For unforgettable balancing fun – the U3 balance beam