Sport-Thieme cooperation band – playfully train motor functions
With its bright colours the cooperation band has a very engaging effect. The soft, fleece surface of the flexible band feels comfortable and offers additional tactile stimulation. The velvety cover fully encloses the internal latex band. The cooperation band is available in three different lengths – not suitable for use in tug of war or as a tensioning cord. The elastic continuous loop can be used like a gymnastic band in a range of exercises for strengthening the body and extremities.
Available in different lengths:
- 3-m-long cooperation band for up to 4 children
- 4-m-long cooperation band for up to 8 children
- 5-m-long cooperation band for up to 12 children
- Latex band with skin-friendly, plush cover
- Fleece cover: 75% polyacrylic, 25% polyester
- Colour: blue, yellow and red
- Max. load 50 kg
- Not suitable for use in tug of war or as a tensioning cord
- Suitable for 4-12 children
The Sport-Thieme cooperation band – be considerate of your playmate
Without agreement it won't work: using the cooperation band, children learn, as a group, to be mindful of their playmates and to recognise and respect their own and their playmates' boundaries. As a result the flexible, continuous loop is ideally suitable for use in group games in nurseries, schools and therapy centres. In clubs, it brings variety into children's sport, allowing the children to warm up playfully.
The versatile elastic band for play, sport and therapy – get you hands on the Sport-Thieme cooperation band now.