With the "River Landscape" balance path, you can combine creative play and balance. Children can plan, build and have a go on their own balance paths.
- 18 river pieces, 2 islands, 2 bridges, 3 connecting stones
- Always more paths to create with the flexible connection methods
- "River Landscape" balancing path
- Trains imagination and balance
- Solid plastic
The "River Landscape" balance path with a variety of combination options
The elements of the balance path can be put together to creative imaginative balance paths and obstacles. The multi-coloured individual building elements are highly stimulative and won't be left unused for long. The building blocks are made from sturdy plastic and can also be used by young people and adults. Non-slip rubber edges guarantee secure hold on smooth ground.Product information:
- Sturdy plastic with non-slip rubber edges
- Can hold up to 80 kg
- 18 river parts, 36x12x5 cm
- 2 islands, 2 bridges, 3 connecting pieces
- Suitable for children above 2 years old and adults
The "River Landscape" balance path – a challenge for balance and dexterity
The balance path is a challenge for children to try and keep their balance. The multi-coloured building blocks can be used in games or for children's sport. Train children's vestibular system in a fun way – in nurseries, primary schools, sports clubs or children's sport. The balance path can also be used in therapy when working with children with disabilities or for body perception exercises for patients from any age group. The balance course can also be used with older people to prevent falls.
Buy the "River Landscape" balance path from Sport-Thieme online now.
Not suitable for children under 3 years.
To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.