Parallel support bars: easy to fold away
These parallel support bars can be used in physiotherapy or rehabilitation. The walkway is approx. 60 cm wide. The bars give the patient secure support and their height can be adjusted from 75-108 cm. They can be moved together by sliding the bars together in parallel whilst slanting the ramp.
- The collapsible parallel support bars
- Easy to assemble and store
- Width of walkway: 60 cm
- Sides can be pushed together to a width of 18 cm
- Height can be adjusted from 75-108 cm
- Ramp height: 3.4 cm
- Length when folded (250-cm-long bars): 300 cm
- Length when folded (350-cm-long bars): 400 cm
- Material: steel with epoxy coating, ramps with non-slip coating
- Handrails can hold up to: 120 kg (60 kg on each side)
- Floor panel can hold up to: 140 kg (when fixed to the floor)
- Weight of 250-cm-long bars: approx. 37 kg
- Weight of 350-cm-long bars: approx. 42 kg
Maintain your mobility with these parallel support bars
These parallel support bars are used in exercises for recovery and maintaining mobility after operations, injury or strokes. This piece of therapy equipment can also be used to prevent falls. The folding mechanism makes this apparatus perfect if you don't have much space or only need to use support bars occasionally.
The space-saving solution for your practice rooms: order the parallel support bars from Sport-Thieme today.