Erzi educational games: multi-sensory learning
This Erzi educational game is available in various versions: “Lower Case Letters”, “Capital Letters” and “Numbers”. The letters and numbers are each milled into a birch plywood tile. A special marker provides orientation for the children: if the point is at the bottom right, the letter is correctly aligned and is not upside down. With this Erzi educational game, children literally learn by ‘grasping’. They touch and feel the letters and numbers, copy them and internalise them or trace them and then create them. The tactile experience makes Erzi educational games particularly suitable for those with special educational needs, including the blind and visually impaired.
- Wooden tile dimensions: 7x5x0.4 cm
- Material: birch plywood, coated in coloured lacquer
- Weight: 0.32 kg
- “Lower Case Letters” version includes: 29 tiles, 1 of each a–z and German letters ä, ö and ü
- “Capital Letters” version includes: 29 tiles, 1 of each A–Z and German letters Ä, Ö and Ü
- “Numbers” version includes: 29 tiles, 2 of each 1–9, 4x 0, 1 of each symbol +-:x<>=
Erzi educational games for learning the alphabet and numbers
Erzi educational games help kids to learn letters and numbers. Children can create simple words using upper and lower case letters. Numbers can be used to illustrate basic mathematical sums such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, or greater/smaller.
The must-have teaching aids for preschool and special educational needs – Order the Erzi educational games from Sport-Thieme.