You'll have everything to hand with this percussion box. The set contains percussion instruments for 17 people.
- Group set for 17 participants
- Convenient and neatly laid out percussion set in a wooden box
- Easy to transport meaning it can quickly be used anywhere
The percussion box for nurseries, schools and for use in therapy
The percussion box is a convenient and neatly laid out percussion set in a wooden box. It allows you to easily transport percussion instruments and quickly use them anywhere.
- 18 percussion instruments in a wooden box
- LxWxH: 45x25x8.5 cm
- 3 pairs of 20x200-mm claves
- 2 guiros
- 3 wood blocks
- 2 jingle sticks
- 1 crescent
- 1 leather sleigh bell
- 2 100-mm triangles
- 2 wooden castanets
- 1 pair of brass finger cymbals
- 1 pair of 150-mm brass cymbals
The handy set for rhythm and percussion – enough for the whole class. Can be used for early musical education, music teaching or in therapy to provide emotions and moods with sound and rhythm. Don't miss out and order the percussion box today.