The Sport-Thieme "Stable" beach volleyball posts are vandalism-proof posts with welded-on eyelets for attaching the net.
- Theft-proof as standard
- These posts do not require tensioning cords on the sides
- With welded-on eyelets for attaching the net
- Net not included
The Sport-Thieme "Stable" beach volleyball posts: with anti-theft device
The Sport-Thieme "Stable" beach volleyball posts are extremely stable, vandalism-proof posts. They are made from hot-dip galvanised steel tubing and are to be set in concrete. These posts do not require tensioning cords on the sides. Includes anti-theft device.
- Tubing: 150x150 mm
- Made from hot-dip galvanised steel tubing
- Net attachment: eyelets
- Length: 290 cm
- Insertion depth: 50 cm
- Includes 2 turnbuckles
- Includes 2 ground sockets, comply with VOB DIN 18360 regulation
- Net height 2.24 m, not adjustable
|Profil|| 150x150 mm|
|Net attachment|| Net eyelets|
Information on the foundations:
The ground sockets are inserted to a depth of approx. 50 cm. The foundations for the sockets should be approx. 200x80x90 cm.
Don't miss out and get your hands on the Sport-Thieme "Stable" volleyball posts today.