Pulley system conversion set
Would you like to update your existing volleyball posts with a pulley system? No problem! Our pulley system can be added to existing volleyball posts. Simply remove the spindle tensioner and replace it with the new pulley system.
1. For standard 80x80-mm and ø 83-mm posts
2. For "DVV II" 80x80-mm and ø 83-mm posts
- For 80x80-mm volleyball posts (1095614)
- For ø 83-mm volleyball posts (1095816)
3. For "DVV I" 80x80-mm and ø 83-mm posts
- For 80x80-mm "DVV II" volleyball posts (1095715)
- For ø 83-mm "DVV II" volleyball posts (1095917)
- For 80x80-mm "DVV I" volleyball posts (1096011)
- For ø 83-mm "DVV I" volleyball posts (1096819)
The pulley systems can only be used in the volleyball posts listed above. The cable in the pulley system cannot be replaced on its own.
The advantage of this pulley system:
our volleyball posts come with two different tensioning systems for net tensioning: the well-known spindle mechanism with buckle crank or the pulley system. With this system there will be no problems with wear and tear on parts such as the crank, joint and spindle. Our system makes twisting or tangled blocks or ropes impossible. The nets are simple to tighten and can even be easily used by schoolchildren.