The Dywidag concrete table tennis table is the classic for school playgrounds, parks and leisure facilities.
- Ideal for playgrounds, parks and leisure facilities
- High stability thanks to its weight
- Delivered ready to play
The Dywidag concrete table tennis table: the classic concrete table for playing outdoors
The Dywidag concrete table tennis table is ideally suited to playing in playgrounds, parks or leisure facilities. Thanks to the 6-cm-thick concrete table top, the table is exceptionally robust and durable. Long-term outdoor fun is guaranteed. The heavy weight of 750 kg ensures excellent stability. The Dywidag concrete table tennis table comes in one piece and is delivered ready to play.
|Aufstellmaße|| 274x152.5x76 cm|
|Version|| Concrete tables|
|Colour of playing surface|| Green, Grey|
|Material of playing surface|| Concrete block|
|Table thickness|| 60 mm|
|Weight|| 750 kg|
|Net included|| Yes|
Information about installation of concrete table tennis tables
The concrete table tennis table must be installed on a solid floor, ideally on an asphalt or paved surface. However, it can also be placed on a compacted grass area, where rain will not soften the ground. Foundations are not required. A total area of 10x5 m is recommended. This table tennis table offers plenty of space for table tennis and round-the-table games.
Important delivery information
1. Access from the road to the place of installation must have a minimum clearance width of 3 m.
2. The place of installation must be reachable on a solid, accessible path with no obstructions (tarmac, paving or gravel – no forest tracks or grass, no steps).
3. 2-3 helpers and a forklift truck are required for unloading.
Order the robust concrete table tennis table for ultimate game fun – the Dywidag concrete table tennis table