Challenging training for the advanced club player
Thanks to the variable positioning 3-60 cm behind the base line, the Power Returnboard +60 Variant enables training at different speed levels. The further the serving area is set behind the base line, the quicker the player must strike. In the rear positions, harder and faster topspins can be played, hence training opening and closing strikes. The two halves of the panel can also be titled laterally so that the return angle can be adjusted. Forehand balls played parallel to the base line can, for example, be returned diagonally on the backhand. The integrated positioning areas on the Power Returnboard +60 Variant further improve the training effect.
- Two individually adjustable Returnboards (each around 76.25x45 cm)
- Vertically and horizontally adjustable inclination angle
- Variable positioning behind the base line (3-60 cm)
- Standard table tennis playing surface
- With positioning areas (black/red)
- Includes instructions for assembly and usage
The all-round Returnboard
The Power Returnboard +60 Variant enables challenging technique and legwork training. The standard table tennis playing surfaces guarantee a realistic return performance. Optimal training of playing technique. Depending on the technique used, the player receives visual feedback. The advantage: in club training with the Power Returnboard +60 Variant, the trainer can give targeted advice on the correct performance of the strikes.