The "Junior" hockey stick set: lots of advantages
The "Junior" hockey stick set is a very flexible and strong set of sticks for children. The set can be used for street hockey, ice hockey and indoor hockey. The sticks don't leave any marks on sports hall floors, can be used both by left- and right-handed players, are unbreakable and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
The set consists of:
- Shaft length: approx. 92 cm (= 36 inches)
- Size (LxW): approx. 2.7x1.9 cm
- Weight per stick: approx. 380 g
- Shaft made from high-quality polyethylene
- With 2 parallel transverse ribs for reinforcement
- Straight blade made from robust polyethylene
- Shaft and blade are double-bolted together
- 6 "Junior" hockey sticks, blue (1170102)
- 6 "Junior" hockey sticks, red (1170115)
- 2 hockey balls, ø approx. 6.7 cm, orange (1163009)
- 2 "Super Pucks", ø approx. 10 cm, orange
- The blade does not leave any marks on the floor
- Suitable for left and right shooters
- Extremely sturdy and durable
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Information on our hockey sticks:
These new hockey sticks have been developed with safety in mind. The partially hollow shaft is made from polyethylene. Two parallel, inner reinforcement ribs in the shaft ensure the stick is both hard and durable whilst maintaining its flexibility.
Don't miss out and order the "Junior" hockey stick set today.