Made from light alloy with steel tubing net brackets complying with EN 749 and patented corner joints. Stands in ground sockets
- Top-class handball goals
- The steel tubing net bracket and new patented corner connections give this goal an unprecedented level of sturdiness
- Goal depth: upper 1.03 m, lower 1.20 m
- Anodised finish
- Matt silver with black, red or blue plastic strips
- Includes 30 net hooks
- Very stable
- Easy to set up thanks to accurately fitting accessories and drill holes
- Strong patented steel corner joints
The crossbar/posts corner areas of the goals are put under particular stress in handball. A sturdy corner joint is very important for these goals, which is why the patented corner joint was developed. These patented corner joints, made from galvanised steel laser parts, are not only perfectly fitting but also provide the corners with exceptional stability and guarantee durability of the goal. No corner joint is stronger than this one.
Another advantage compared to traditional corner joints: no visible screw connections on the crossbar/posts, as the net bracket is screwed directly to the corner joint of the goal frame from the rear.
Goal depth: upper 80 cm / lower 100 cm
- 4-mm polypropylene net, green, product code 1153604 or yellow 1153617
- 5-mm polypropylene net, green, product code: 1153806 or white 1153819