"Stadion" spray line marking machine
Spray line marking machine with integrated mixer and plastic hand pump for creating pressure.
- Mixer inside the container makes mixing paint easy
- Maintains a long operating pressure
- Paint can be stored in the container
- Easy to clean
- Marking machine for hard and grass surfaces
- Approx. 14 kg
- Sturdy steel tubing frame
- With a weatherproof stove enamel coating (powder-coated)
- Galvanised small parts
- With 4 inflatable pneumatic tyres, ø approx. 26x8.5 cm
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Adjustable line width from 50 to 120 mm
- With a 2.2 kg plastic container, 12 litres
- For approx. 11 litres of marking paint
- With a safety valve
- Includes a paint funnel and sieve
Fill the container with marking paint and the water to the recommended mix and close the container. The hand pump has an integrated mixer which mixes the paint in the container. At the same time, it also builds up the required pressure. After using the machine, the paint can be left in the container; emptying it is not necessary. Just ensure that the container is airtight. In order to guarantee a quick start-up, the hose and nozzle should be rinsed with clean water.
The required pressure of approx. 4 bar for marking is created by using the hand pump. Build up the pressure in the container and you are ready to go.
Don't forget to order:
only use the Sport-Thieme "Extra-White" spray line marking paint for marking sports pitches – for the good of the environment! For marking sports pitches you will need approx. 4-6 litres of paint. As the grass is marked down to the roots the lines will remain visible, depending on weather conditions and grass growth, for approx. 4 weeks. Order the spray line marking paint at the same time (1114906).