Sport-Thieme fully welded leisure goal: the goal that doesn’t give vandals a chance!
Equip your school playground, football field or local park for long-lasting, safe football fun and protect against vandalism with the Sport-Thieme fully welded leisure goal. The goal is constructed entirely of thick-walled aluminium welded into one piece: the crossbar, posts, ground frame, attachment brackets and grid frame are all one unit. This leisure goal can only be damaged through the use of extreme force and heavy-duty tools. To ensure the goal can also be used in residential areas and will not disturb residents, it adheres to DIN regulations with regards to noise reduction. Available versions:
- Version 1, size (LxWxD): 300x200x60 cm
- Version 2, size (LxWxD): 500x200x60 cm
- Version 3, size (LxWxD): 300x200x60 cm with an additional basketball backboard, hoop and net. The basketball hoop stands 3.05 m from the floor and has an overhang of 60 cm.
- Frame construction: natural aluminium
- Upper goal depth: 0.60 m
- Lower goal depth: 1.00 m
- Frame profile, crossbar/posts: square tubing (80x80 mm)
- Frame profile, rear structure: round tubing (35x3 mm)
- Distance between bars: 88 mm
- Incl. 4 welded-on brackets for ground anchoring
Reduce hassle and costs caused by vandalism and order the fully welded leisure goal made to DIN EN 1176/15312 for your public area!
The DIN certification and TÜV/GS approval are only valid when this item is anchored into concrete foundations, preventing the leisure goal from tipping over.