Sport-Thieme fully welded leisure goal: the goal that doesn’t give vandals a chance!
Equip your school playground, football field or local park for long-lasting, safe football fun and protect against vandalism with the Sport-Thieme fully welded leisure goal. The goal is constructed entirely of thick-walled aluminium welded into one piece: the crossbar, posts, ground frame, attachment brackets and grid frame are all one unit. This leisure goal can only be damaged through the use of extreme force and heavy-duty tools. To ensure the goal can also be used in residential areas and will not disturb residents, it adheres to DIN regulations with regards to noise reduction. Available versions:
- Version 1, size (LxWxD): 300x200x60 cm
- Version 2, size (LxWxD): 500x200x60 cm
- Version 3, size (LxWxD): 300x200x60 cm with an additional basketball backboard, hoop and net. The basketball hoop stands 3.05 m from the floor and has an overhang of 60 cm.
- Frame construction: natural aluminium
- Upper goal depth: 0.60 m
- Lower goal depth: 1.00 m
- Frame profile, crossbar/posts: square tubing (80x80 mm)
- Frame profile, rear structure: round tubing (35x3 mm)
- Distance between bars: 88 mm
- Incl. 4 welded-on brackets for ground anchoring
For safe football fun
Whether for school playgrounds, football fields or local parks – wherever there is a freely accessible unsupervised football goal, it must be particularly durable, sturdy and safe. That’s why the Sport-Thieme fully welded leisure goal has been specially developed to withstand long-term and rough use as well as all weather conditions. Once the goal is set up and firmly anchored, it guarantees long-lasting, trouble-free football fun at school, on the sports ground or correctional facilities – all without costly repairs or replacing of damaged parts.
Reduce hassle and costs caused by vandalism and order the fully welded leisure goal made to DIN EN 15312 for your public area!