The safety mini training goal – the first choice for children
In addition to the high level of safety that comes from having rounded corners, the mini training goal particularly impresses with its robust material. The sturdy aluminium tubing promises years of reliable service even with daily use. Ball games do not need to be cancelled even in bad weather. The safety mini training goal comes with floor protection and can be used indoors without any problems. Another plus is the easy handling. The net brackets have special, lockable hinges – a ground tube is not required. After playing, simply fold the net brackets with the net attached and store the goal away compactly.Available in 3 sizes
- WxH: 1.20x0.80 m, goal depth: 0.70 m, weight: 12 kg
- WxH: 1.80x1.20 m, goal depth: 0.70 m, weight: 15 kg.
- WxH: 2.40x1.60 m, goal depth: 1.00 m, weight: 17 kg
- Goal construction: aluminium welded frame
- Goal tubing bar/posts: round tubing (ø 60 mm) with bends instead of corners
- Ground tubes of the net brackets: system tubing (ø 80x40 mm)
- Net attachment: full-length net brackets (ø 40 mm)
- Folding net brackets with lockable special hinges
- Net attachment: safety system net hooks
- Incl. goal net (net thickness: 2.3 mm, mesh width 4.5 x 4.5 cm), net hooks, floor protection under the posts and brackets.
Safety on any pitch with the "Protection" mini training goal
Whether at nursery, during children's PE lessons or in primary school – children let off a lot of steam during ball games. In the heat of the moment, one child might push another or one of the players might trip over their own feet. Knocking your head on a traditional goal can hurt because the joints between posts and bar on mini goals are about head height for small children. The mini safety goal has rounded edges all the way around and has no sharp edges or corners, which offers a better chance that those little accidents near the goal end without any tears. With its well-thought-out frame design, the "Protection" mini training goal is probably the most child-friendly mini goal on the market.
The perfect goal for indoor and outdoor use in childcare facilities and schools – the "Protection" mini training goal!