The Sport-Thieme tilting boundary pole with joint element makes the corner flag flexible in all directions. The practical aid for marking football pitches.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Weather-resistant and non-fade
- Particularly flexible thanks to the special articulated joint
- High-quality workmanship, thick plastic
- Delivery incl. suitable ground socket
The Sport-Thieme tilting boundary pole: the quick aid for marking out football pitches
The tilting boundary pole from Sport-Thieme is made from especially thick plastic and subsequently reduces the risk of injury. A special joint makes the boundary pole flexible in all directions. Once the pressure has been released, the boundary pole returns to its original position. The plastic ground socket included anchors the pole into the ground. Our tip: insert the boundary pole 15 cm into the ground socket.
- Material: made from thick plastic
- With stainless steel articulated joint
- Length: 175 cm
- Diameter: 50 mm (insert area ø 30 mm)
- Available in white
- Includes ground socket, 35 cm long
- Flag not included
Get your hands on the practical piece of equipment for indoor and outdoor use – the Sport-Thieme tilting boundary pole