The robust outdoor basketball hoop
The "Outdoor" basketball hoop is made from solid, hot-dip galvanised steel and has flat iron reinforcement on the sides. Thanks to the DIN-compliant safety net attachment, the net can be quickly and easily attached. Just push the steel wire through the eyelets and the net will be secured.
- Made from 20-mm-thick, hot-dip galvanised solid steel
- With flat steel bar reinforcement on sides
- DIN-compliant safety net attachment
- Folds down when a weight of approx. 65 kg is applied to the ring
- Suitable for all nets with 12-point attachment
- Net not included
Advice on mounting:
- Basketball hoop dimensions: inner diameter: 45 cm
- Distance between bored holes on mounting plate 110x90 mm, ø 12 mm
- Approx. 11 kg
The basketball hoop can only be attached from the back, therefore it is not suitable for attaching directly to the wall of your house. The hoop can only be attached onto a basketball backboard which can then be mounted onto a wall.
The regulation height for basketball hoops (upper edge of the ring) is 3.05 m.