Tee-ball bat made from special aluminium – the right bat for a high batting average
- With exceptional weight distribution
- Optimally sized impact area (sweet spot)
- Exceptionally strong and durable
- With special hardened coating and Power Cap precision weighting
- Maximum power – providing you with the power required to “hit a line drive”.
A bat with a Power Cap precision weighting has a rounded head. This design provides extra acceleration. How hard someone can drive a ball is dependent on the aluminium composition and the thickness of the bat’s material, as well as the type of ball used.
- Made from aluminium
- Non-slip rubber grip on handle
- Also suitable for softball
- 28 inches (approx. 71 cm), ø 2.25 inches (approx. 5.72 cm), approx. 480 g, colour: red
- 32 inches (approx. 81 cm), ø 2.25 inches (approx. 5.72 cm), approx. 737 g, colour: silver
here is how to choose the correct size tee-ball bat:
- 26 inches = Children
- 28-30 inches = Youth
- 32 inches = Adult