The baseball/tee-ball set for pupils and teenagers!
The set consists of:
Classic tee-ball bats:
- 1 Junior 10-inch glove, left (1184105) or right hand (1184118)
- 1 26-inch beechwood tee-ball bat (2264149)
- 1 tee-ball (1185300)
Soft, flexible tee-ball:
- Made from high-quality beechwood
- Extremely sturdy
- 26 inches (approx. 66 cm), ø 2 inches (approx. 5 cm)
- Approx. 530 g
- Colour: natural/black
- The ideal bat for schools and clubs
- Also suitable for softball
High-quality baseball glove:
- Outer cover made from weatherproof Syntex material
- With soft-strike hollow safety core
- Impact resistant
- The ideal ball for beginners, schoolchildren and teenagers
- Also suitable for indoor training
- ø approx. 72 mm
- Circumference: 9 inches (approx. 22.86 cm)
- Weight: 5 oz (approx. 141.75 g)
When do you need which glove?
- Made from synthetic leather
- Size 10 inches (approx. 25.4 cm)
- Left- or right-hand glove
- Colour: brown
What is the purpose of the glove?
- Left-hand glove = right throwing hand
- Right-hand glove = left throwing hand
Each player on a fielding team wears a glove, enabling easy and pain-free catching of the ball.