The baseball glove for youths and adults
When do you need which glove:
- Synthetic leather
- Size 12 inches (approx. 30.4 cm)
- Colour: brown
What is the glove for?
- Left-hand glove = right throwing hand
- Right-hand glove = left throwing hand
Each player on a fielding team wears a glove, enabling them to catch the ball easily and without getting hurt. Which size do we recommend for which age groups?
- Children up to 11 years old = “Junior” glove
- Youths from 12 years old and adults = “Senior” glove